Prague Nightlife Guide
Akropolis (Kubelikova 27 Prague 3)
• Two rooms – one for party, one with a sizable bar.
M1 key Lounge (Masna 1 – directly across from Bohemian Bagel. Namesti Republiky metro end on yellowish line)
• Great hangout lounge.
• Check out their particular ‘schedule’ for ladies evenings and 80’s nights.
• Small club but great DJs.
• Rolling ottomans to sit and move around on!
Meet Factory (Ke Sklarne 15)
• Industrial warehouse converted into a bar, gallery and performance area, (browse the site for activities).
N11 (Narodni 11, Brand New Town)
• a number of little areas, dance flooring and some taverns.
• great place for people to meet close to the NYU center and Tesco.
Peach Pit (near Machova, Budecska 2)
• A Beverly Hills 90210 themed club.
• inexpensive drinks, great hang out spot.
U Sudu AKA Vinarna (except vinarna just indicates “winery.”)
• Wide selection of alcohol and Czech wines.
• Cool atmosphere, lots of stone and old wood furnishings.
• Well-known go out place for both students and locals.
Blind Eye (Vlkova 26, near Akropolis)
• US karaoke every Monday.
• inexpensive drinks and United states music.
Chateau (near Old Town Sq and walking length from M1)
• extremely popular with ex-pats.
• Great place to end the night time.
• take to downstairs for a dance flooring and foosball tables!
Cross Club (Plynarni 23)
• really cool.
• Maze of tunnels and industrial decoration.
• locations to sit down and chill with friends plus several dance floors.
Karlovy Lázně (Novotneho Lavka 5 – near Charles Bridge – green range to metro Staromestska)
• best spot to meet young tourists.
• 5 floors with another genre of songs on each level.
• rich on weekends.
Mecca (U Pruhonu 3 right near Osadni)
• Two party floors!
• Techno dance space and another with 80’s and 90’s songs, occasionally rap and hiphop.
Nebe (Kremencova10 -NarodniTridametro end regarding yellow line)
• 80’s night on Tuesday.
Radost FX (Belehradska 120 – from the I.P. Pavlova stop purple metro line)
• Great locals place.
• DJs are usually spinning hiphop.
• Lounge location to relax in, plus a large dance flooring.
Numerous foreign people get conned from meals stands on Wenceslas square, especially if they have been US and particularly if they have already been drinking.
An email on Consuming
“The Czech Republic could be the No.1 beer consuming country on the planet.” Culturally, alcohol is a vital (and cheap!) element of a normal Czech dinner. Pilsner ended up being invented in Czech Republic, perhaps not definately not Prague in the town of Plzen. Attempt some various brands, including dark (cerne) ones and light (svetle) people. A number of the companies you will find in Prague cannot be found elsewhere. Wine from Southern Moravia and Becherovka (a kind of alcohol) tend to be indigenous to Czech Republic besides. Absinthe normally popular in Prague, and please be aware that it is banned every-where else in Europe (besides Portugal). It has a very large alcoholic beverages content therefore be careful!
Trend, Rinse, Perform
Just carry on Wednesdays, when entry is no-cost. And never get before 11pm. Even that is pressing it. There's a downstairs that plays US songs and hip-hop – nobody is ever in this space. Discover ways to like (or about tolerate) House music in order to spend time upstairs where you will find 2 full solution taverns and half naked women moving precariously above boxes. Warning: these containers are not for putting your vacant glasses. Mecca will get excessively old after the first or second time you are going. You can expect to however proceed to get at the very least three or four times before you decide to eventually stop trying. In the event that you don’t live-in the Osadni dormitory nearby, it mightn’t harm which will make some buddies there in order to crash after ward in the place of working with cabs.
You can expect to develop to cherish the Thursdays which you don’t spend taking a trip, because they retain the unusual evenings there is the privilege of experiencing understanding officially known as “FX BOUNCE.” DJs play hip-hop, pop music, rap, and all sorts of the United states Top 40 songs from 2001 your Czechs are eventually making your way around to enjoying. Girls be in free forever and you will watch them topple from dancing from the phase, the stairs, and/or couches until the 5:30am finishing time. Thursdays at Radost boast more ethnically diverse crowd in Czech nightlife and also you might even begin to feel like you will be in ny. You’ll most likely miss Radost a great deal that after you come back to America you'll find your self senselessly seeing Rihanna’s “Please Don’t Stop the Music” movie and reminiscing towards recognizable wallpaper.
Radost is incredibly near to the Machova and Slezska dorms, along with right next to the internet protocol address Pavlova evening tram stop. So much more significantly, its right next to a late evening McDonalds, KFC, and pizzeria.
RadostFX also gets most protection here on NYU guides due to their killer Sunday brunch. Although sitting upstairs on the plush couches sipping Moroccan tea noises great in theory, on a weekend in Prague 3pm frequently catches your decision very quickly. Miss the hassle and simply order from your dormitory room phone by 2:59pm to pick up all Huevos Rancheros you might ever before desire.