Prague Tourism Lonely Planet
A lot more than twenty years following the Velvet Revolution drew right back the curtain on this intoxicating maze of winding cobblestone alleyways, the ‘city of 100 spires’ delights site visitors with dramatic Gothic architecture, down-to-earth bars, ornate cafes, cutting-edge art and the grand Prague Castle, looming higher on the town and seeking like straight out of a fairy-tale.
Lonely earth's new-look Pocket guides present all the top places and neighborhood's view of this city too – you will get the best of both globes!
- Walking trips and time planners
- Maps for each and every neighbourhood
- Full of expert travel ideas
- 100percent separate advice
Coverage includes: Prague Castle & Hradcany, Petrin & Mala Strana, Jewish Museum & Josefov, Old Town Square & Stare Mesto, Wenceslas Square & around, Nove Mesto, Vinohrady & zizkov, Holesovice, QuickStart Guide, Explore Prague, The Best of Prague, Survival Guide.
* Please note, this name is certainly not obtainable in electronic PDF structure.